Holy Eucharist School will:
- Welcome all in the name of Christ and His Church.
- Recognize and accept cultural differences and similarities and provide programs that enhance knowledge.
- Acknowledge that our local community is made up of diverse cultures and religions.
- Provide an environment that is welcoming and accepting of all.
- All parents seeking enrolment for their child/children are required to complete an enrolment form and information in the enrolment supplementary booklet.
- Children enrolled for Prep need to be 5 years old before April 30th of the year they are enrolling.
- Prep children enrolled for the beginning of the school year are required to go through our Pre-Prep process of being welcomed into the school.
- All Catholic families will also be registered with the parish.
- Class sizes are in line with the Certified Agreement that governs Catholic Schools.
- A completed immunization certified from the Health Insurance Commission must be supplied to the school before the child commences.
Holy Eucharist has a compulsory uniform which is worn with pride, by all its students from Prep to Grade 6.
As part of our Sun Smart Policy all students also need to wear a school hat for all outdoor activity during Terms One and Four. These should be kept in pristine condition and as with all uniform, have the child’s name clearly written inside.
Black shoes are an important component of boys and girl’s uniform, the exception being on sport days, when joggers are permitted.
Our sole uniform supplier is PSW Uniform Shop, 2/51-53 Westwood Drive, Ravenhall, VIC 3023 and uniforms can be ordered on line, from www.psw.com.au. Ph: 9769-0342.
Girls uniform varies over Summer and Winter and there are many options available to keep girls both warm and comfortable.
As sport is held in each class at least once a week it is vital that a unisex sports tracksuit is purchased and worn only on sports days by all students.